East River Drive
This is a classic overdrive in a compact, pedalboard-friendly enclosure.
The East River Drive maintains the character of your guitar and playing
style while adding an edge to your tone that ranges from mild overdrive
to gritty distortion.
True bypass switching keeps your tone intact when the pedal is bypassed.
• Great for getting some dirt out of a clean amp or pushing your dirty amp over the top
• True Bypass
• 9 Volt battery included
• Optional 9.6DC-200 power supply available
• Tough, compact die-cast chassis
• DRIVE Knob Controls the amount of input gain. As you turn DRIVE clockwise,
the overdrive ranges from mild edge to classic distortion.
• TONE Knob Emphasizes a range of tones; from bass to treble as the TONE
knob is turned clockwise.
• VOL Knob Sets the output volume of the EAST RIVER DRIVE.
• FOOTSWITCH and LED The footswitch selects whether the EAST RIVER
DRIVE is engaged or in true bypass mode. When the effect is engaged, the LED
will be lit.
• INPUT jack This 1/4 jack is the audio input for the EAST RIVER DRIVE. The
input impedance is 375.
• AMP jack This 1/4 jack is the audio output from the EAST RIVER DRIVE. The
output impedance is 250.
• 9V Power Jack The EAST RIVER DRIVE can run off of a 9V battery or you
can use an optional 9VDC AC Adapter capable of delivering at least 25mA to the
9V power jack, such as the EHX9.6DC-200. The AC Adapter must have a center
negative plug. The battery may be left in or taken out when using an AC
Adapter. The EAST RIVER DRIVE has a current draw of 6mA at 9VDC
Model: East River Drive Classic Overdrive
Categories: Overdrive and Boost
Year: 2013 - Present