The Friedman Dirty Shirley all-tube amp is well known for being one of the most flexible and touch-responsive single-channel amplifiers on the market. Now you can get that same tonal versatility, sensitivity and harmonically rich overdrive in a pedal. The Dirty Shirley Overdrive packs the same intuitive control set as the amplifier, allowing you to dial in your perfect shade of rock in no time. It doesn't matter if you want a high-output cleaner tone for pushing your amp hard or a thick gritty drive that will sit well in any classic to modern rock band, a sweep of the gain control easily gets you there. If you ever want reign in the low end, for a punchier feel, simply flip the side-mounted Tight switch and away you go. If you want to experience the amp’s accolade-garnering tone in the convenience of a pedal, put the Dirty Shirley Overdrive on your board today.
British rock at its best:
Though the Dirty Shirley overdrive can scream with an unabashedly rock 'n' roll voice, you'll be surprised at how truly versatile it is. To get more out of the amp you already have, roll the pedal's gain knob back, crank the volume and get a killer dirty boost. And of course, roll up the gain and witness how well the pedal responds to every touch and manipulation of your guitar's controls.
• Friedman Dirty Shirley amp tone in a compact pedal format
• Responds to guitar controls and picking nuance exactly like the amp
• Gain control takes you from gritty to hard rock in no time
Ready for your rig:
The Dirty Shirley Overdrive pedal delivers tube like tone in a small pedal format which can be used either into a clean amp or to boost an already over-driven amp. If your amp, or other overdrive gets a bit loose in the low end, throw ON the Dirty Shirley's Tight switch to bring back the percussive attack you crave.
• Ideal for use with both clean and overdriven amps
• Controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, volume and gain are intuitive and quick to dial in
• Side-mounted Tight switch tailors the bass for a punchier feel and sound
The man who knows tone:
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him, to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
• Dave Friedman's name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
• Assembled in USA with only the finest materials for flawless performance
• Every unit is inspected and tested before shipping
Model: Dirty Shirley Overdrive
Categories: Overdrive and Boost