- Total $0.00
JHS Charlie Brown V4 Distortion
Estimated Delivery:Apr 07 - Apr 14
Free Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for all orders. Free Return
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
More and more, guitarists like you are leaning on pedals to supply their overdriven tones. They need stompboxes that will completely change the character of their amplifiers on a dime. For vintage crunch and British attitude, there simply isn’t a better pedal than our Charlie Brown V4.
- Turns any amp into a gritty JTM45 stack
- Go from sixties-style crunch to thick and liquid rock tones with a twist of the Drive knob
- Drive and Volume control interact the same as a master volume amp head
- Back off your guitar’s volume to control your gain levels without losing clarityMARSHALL-STYLE TONE STACK
To really nail the ultimate JTM45 tone, we added Marshall-style control to the Charlie Brown V4 overdrive. Now, not only will this pedal mate perfectly with your current clean amp tone, but you’ll be able to find the exact JTM45 sound you need for your application. And because the Charlie Brown reacts just like a classic tube amp, it’s even a perfect candidate for stacking with another overdrive.
- Fine-tune your tone with controls for Bass, Middle, and Treble
- Active controls boost and cut their selected frequencies
- Stacks beautifully with overdrive pedals for even more shades of gritVERSION HISTORY
V1 = Larger enclosure; no Charlie icon.
V2 = Changed to current enclosure size; diamond knob layout.
V3 = Slightly different Drive Control and gain structure than V2.
V4 = Color changed to yellow; added three-band tone stack; five controls total; U-shaped knob