- Total $0.00
Tomsline APN-3 Plexion Brit-Stack Simulator Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Estimated Delivery:Mar 29 - Apr 05
Free Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping for all orders. Free Return
Guarantee safe & secure checkout
Tom'sline APN-3 Plexion Brit-Stack Simulator Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
· Ultra compact high quality aluminium casing. Recreates classic Marshall Plexi tone
· The Tom'sline APN-3 Plexion has three knobs, one for volume, one for tone and a third for gain giving you several options for tonal sculpting.
· Two-way toggle switch for normal operation or boosted 'bright' setting
· Smooth true bypass footswitch to engage the pedal
· Takes a standard 9v DC adapter (not included)
· Emulating that classic British tone from a Marshall Plexi stack it's a simple pedal layout with the jack inputs on the sides as you'd expect and a case constructed with aluminium alloy to withstand heavy onstage stomping. The layout is very intuitive, meaning you spend less time figuring out and more time playing. The APN-3 Plexion is also True Bypass so it won't colour your tone when disengaged. There is a two-way toggle switch that changes the mode of the pedal. With it set to the normal setting you have a classic tone suitable for all kinds rock, blues and metal, flick the switch to bright and you get a more trebly boosted sound to help your solos really cut through the mix. The LED indicator is bright enough to be seen on the darkest of stages and the metal stop bar is really handy, preventing you from knocking the knobs with your foot whilst playing, as well as protecting them from any heavy-footed stomping.